Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula windows2008 Server and exchange2007

2011-08-01 11:50:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula windows2008 Server and exchange2007
From: "Joseph L. Casale" <jcasale AT activenetwerx DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 15:47:03 +0000
>i am looking for a good howto / best practice for backup and recovery of
>exchange2007 server.
>
>i have following constellation:
>bacula-server:        linux-debian 64 bit
>Windows2008 (64bit) with exchange 2007.

I don't know the current state of the plugin, but as the Windows client makes
use of VSS, it's safe to back the DB and Logs up using a Full w/ VSS enabled.

One thing I don't know, as I have never migrated my old runbefore/after scripts
which actually create and expose the snap, then clear it is to see if the
behavior
of purging the logs remains when Bacula does the snap.

Let us know...
jlc