Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula and Dell Powervault 124T

2011-07-27 21:43:50
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula and Dell Powervault 124T
From: lokinc <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 07:03:11 -0700
Hi

I've got a Dell Powervault 124T connected to a new server using SAS.

On the server I'm running CentOS 6 with Bacula 5.0.0 installed via YUM, the
current setup can backup to File and restore.

Now what I need to know, what is the first step to get the server to backup to
tape. How to define the Tape changer and drive and where to define these things?

Thanks in advance