Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] FW: cant get offline tape from drive in autochanger - [ SOLVED]

2011-07-21 03:47:21
Subject: [Bacula-users] FW: cant get offline tape from drive in autochanger - [ SOLVED]
From: "Robert Kromoser" <Robert.Kromoser AT kinamu DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:44:36 +0200

Dear all.

I found out a trick on my autochanger.

For this I used the Tandberg Web functionality Tools->Move Media.

As source address I entered the address of the drive (in my case Element ID 81)

and as destination address I entered slot 9 (in my case Element ID 9). That works fine.

Than I ran a re-inventory on the autochanger.

Last but not least I started bacula again, started update slots in bconsole and ran a label barcodes again.

The problem is solved.

br Robert