Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Less intervention as Possible.

2011-07-20 15:19:47
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Less intervention as Possible.
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: Rickifer Barros <rickiferbarros AT gmail DOT com>, bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 15:17:52 -0400
On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 3:13 PM, John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Rickifer Barros
> <rickiferbarros AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
>> Could I do a "release" command using the Directive "Run After Job"?
>>

> I believe that would work in a script.

Yes it I believe should work in a run after job. You may want to
determine what day it is in the script and conditionally call the
release. As for the release command it should be something like

echo "release my-storage-name" | bconsole

John