Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bweb and users

2011-07-14 15:46:22
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bweb and users
From: Martin Gerardo Legaspi Cruz <legaspi74 AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:44:17 +0000
Hi everyone:

I want to manage the users list of Bweb for those who made his backups only, but I don't know where is the file that I have to modify.

The users are added in the file .htaccess, which is in /var/www/html/bweb. I don't have problems with this users, but every user that login in bweb have administrator access, and obviously I don't want that.

I modified this line "'enable_security_acl' => 0," to "enable_security_acl' => 1," in the file bweb.conf, but don't know what to do next.

Anyone can tell me how can I add users with restricted access to bweb?

Thanks.