Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Concurrent Jobs and multiple volume readers

2011-07-04 11:09:53
Subject: [Bacula-users] Concurrent Jobs and multiple volume readers
From: Jan Behrend <jbehrend AT mpifr-bonn.mpg DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 17:06:45 +0200
Hello,

usually I do not have problem with concurrent jobs, because they
read/write from/to different pools.  But when it comes to virtual full
backups I need to stop bacula from doing these jobs concurrently.
Is there a way to tell the bacula to do a certain type of job one at a
time even if the configured standard is to accept 12 jobs concurrently?
How is that done with copy/migration jobs e.g.  The doc says there is a
management job which starts the actual copy/migration job.  These run
one at a time just fine in my environment.  How can I impelement this
behaviour for my virtual full jobs?

Any hints?

Cheers Jan

--
MAX-PLANCK-INSTITUT fuer Radioastronomie
Jan Behrend - Rechenzentrum