Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] SQL Query to get size of all Full/Diff Backups

2011-03-30 16:48:43
Subject: [Bacula-users] SQL Query to get size of all Full/Diff Backups
From: Rodrigo Renie Braga <rodrigorenie AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 17:46:23 -0300
Hello list.

Can someone send me the SQL Query to get the size that all my Full, Diff and Inc backups are currently consuming? In my config, I have 5 Pools that store Full Backup tapes, the same happens for Diff and Inc Backups. But if you send me a SQL Query.

I'm going to use this to know when should I get more tapes for my Storage...

Thanks!