Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Drafts and Whitepapers

2011-03-22 04:54:51
Subject: [Bacula-users] Drafts and Whitepapers
From: Tim Hübner <thuebner2 AT ymail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 08:37:59 +0000 (GMT)
Hi,
my name is Tim and I'm taking part of an dual education system, means working and studying by turns [Bachelor of Science, business informatics].

I’m writing a term paper about Bacula and have to describe the protocols Bacula is using (Communication between Director, Storage etc.).
I’ve red the Dev. Documentation, but there are missing parts (“To be written”).

My questions: are there any drafts or whitepapers about this?
Any idea where I can find it?

Many thanks from Germany!

Tim