Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] File Set configuration and excluding some files?

2011-03-21 17:09:05
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] File Set configuration and excluding some files?
From: Mark Nienberg <gmane AT tippingmar DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:06:14 -0700
On 3/20/2011 5:52 PM, Mike Eggleston wrote:
> Afternoon,
>
> I'm trying to get some spam email folders excluded in the backup. I
> wonder if there is an ordering issue I'm missing. For this unix server
> I have a:
>
> File Set {
>       Name = Unix-Files-elo
>       Ignore Fileset Changes = yes
>       Include {
>               Options {
>                       signature = MD5
>                       Exclude = yes
>                       IgnoreCase = yes
>
>                       # Exclude files and directories that can be replaced
> using the red hat network
>                       WildDir = "/var/spool/imap/*/user/*/spam"
>               }
>               File = /var/spool/imap
>       }
> }

Here is a similar working example from my backups:

FileSet {
   Name = "gecko Files"
   Ignore FileSet Changes = yes
   Include {
     Options {
       signature = MD5
       wildDir = "/share/office/TmpShare/*/personal"
       wildDir = "/share/homes/*/thunderbird/*/ImapMail"
       wildDir = "/share/drawings/*dwgs/*/Received"
       ignore case = yes   #so the above will match Personal, etc
       Exclude = yes
     }
     File = /etc
     File = /root
     File = /share
   }  # end Include
}  # end FileSet

I wonder if it is a problem with Ignore Case? The documentation is inconsistent
about
the space between Ignore and Case.

--
Mark Nienberg
Sent from an invalid address. Please reply to the group.