Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] File Set configuration and excluding some files?

2011-03-20 20:55:51
Subject: [Bacula-users] File Set configuration and excluding some files?
From: Mike Eggleston <mikeegg1 AT mac DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 19:52:06 -0500
Afternoon,

I'm trying to get some spam email folders excluded in the backup. I
wonder if there is an ordering issue I'm missing. For this unix server
I have a:

File Set {
        Name = Unix-Files-elo
        Ignore Fileset Changes = yes
        Include {
                Options {
                        signature = MD5
                        Exclude = yes
                        IgnoreCase = yes

                        # Exclude files and directories that can be replaced
using the red hat network
                        WildDir = "/var/spool/imap/*/user/*/spam"
                }
                File = /var/spool/imap
        }
}

I'm wondering if the included directory at the bottom, '/var/spool/imap',
is overriding the WildDir in the Options/Exclude=yes section above.

I do want to backup the email, but I don't want to backup any spam
messages.

If there is a order of specification problem in how I've written the
backup, is there a better way to write this section? Is it possible to
have two Options/Exclude sections?

Mike

baclula 2.0.3