Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula-dir.conf client config

2011-03-18 04:46:01
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula-dir.conf client config
From: newtobacula <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 01:43:51 -0700
thanks Geert for the clarification.

Any idea bout the other questions I need help with?

- File/Job retention - will this affect my ability to restore data?
- Under Job, for each client the Pool = week1. Does this mean backups will only
go to tapes under week1, should this be scratch or something else?

and

"I also need your opinion on RunAfterJob - is it advisable to unmount/eject the
tape after it has completed a job? I am currently setting up RunAfterJob script
to email me the status of the job i.e. completed/failed"

Cheers