Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] file listing?

2011-03-15 12:44:53
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] file listing?
From: Kjetil Torgrim Homme <kjetilho AT linpro DOT no>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 17:41:32 +0100
I wrote a script to do this for me, I call it bacula-du, since it
accepts many of the same options as du(1), and the output is the same.

Usage: bacula-du [OPTIONS] -j JOBID
Summarize disk usage of directories included in the backup JOBID

Options are:
  -a, --all             write counts for all files, not just directories
  -b, --bytes           use size in octets rather than number of blocks
  -B, --block-size=SIZE report SIZE-byte blocks (default 1Ki)
  -m                    like --block-size=1Mi
  -S, --separate-dirs   do not include size of subdirectories
  -t, --threshold=SIZE  skip output for files or directories with usage
                        below SIZE
  -L, --largest=NUM     only print NUM largest directories/files

SIZE may be (or may be an integer optionally followed by) one of following:
k (1000), Ki (1024), M (1000*1000), Mi (1024*1024), G, Gi, T, Ti, P, Pi.

I hope others can find it useful.
--
Kjetil T. Homme
Redpill Linpro AS - Changing the game