Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula restore to Windows 2008 R2

2011-03-11 11:01:52
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula restore to Windows 2008 R2
From: Bob Hetzel <beh AT case DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:57:54 -0500
Joe,

This was fixed in 5.0.2 or 5.0.3, I can't recall which, but 5.0.3 is the
current windows-fd version. The bug was in the windows bacula-fd.exe so if
you're already running your dir/sd at 5.0.x you should be able to upgrade
the client to fix it.  I don't recall if the problem was created during
backup or during restore, though.

    Bob