Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] authorization again

2011-03-09 14:53:30
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] authorization again
From: Mike Eggleston <mikeegg1 AT mac DOT com>
To: ewan.brown AT stfc.ac DOT uk
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 13:50:15 -0600
On Fri, 04 Mar 2011, ewan.brown AT stfc.ac DOT uk might have said:

> The Windows file daemon doesn't use the C:\$WORKSTATION-fd.conf file.  That's
> just put there as a convenience at install time.  You should really be
> comparing the server password with the one in the Bacula program directory
> (e.g. C:\program files\bacula\bacula-fd.conf).
>
> EMB

Ewan,

There are two things I did wrong. I couldn't find my saved copy of
winbacula so I downloaded a copy from the net. I need to use the same
vesion as my bacula server. The second is looking at the properties for
the service and seeing where the bacula-fd.conf file is read from. My
setup has that file in the directory C:\Program Files\Bacula directory
and not in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Bacula.

Making those two changes work.ed

Thanks.

Mike