Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] FW: Bacula help

2011-01-25 12:16:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] FW: Bacula help
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Laxansh K. Adesara" <laxansh AT anatec DOT com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 12:13:57 -0500
> In addition, I did not set any password then how come it assigned password to
> bacula director. Is there any default password for it?

No there is not a default.

> How can I configure it with window client? And how can I make sure that both
> are connected?

You need to make the passwords match from the server to client by
specifying the director password in the client's configuration file
(bacula-fd.conf) in the Director resource. This must match what the
Director has as a password in the Client Resource of the
bacula-dir.conf file on the server.

John