Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] FW: Bacula help

2011-01-26 05:21:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] FW: Bacula help
From: "Laxansh K. Adesara" <laxansh AT anatec DOT com>
To: <jma AT schaubroeck DOT be>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:14:16 -0000
Hi,

I am Using same password in Ubuntu and window but now whenever I try to
connect bacula director from windows(bat file) it's showing following
error

Bat:ABORTIMG due to ERROR in console/console.cpp:155
Failed to connect to ubuntu-dr for populateLists.

I don't know where I am making mistakes. I Have also opened the port
9101 n 9102 still director is not connecting with window client. Any
help????

Regards,

Laxansh