Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula 5.0.3 packages for Ubuntu 10.10 server

2011-01-08 17:08:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula 5.0.3 packages for Ubuntu 10.10 server
From: Arunav Mandal <dibun AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 23:04:00 +0100
I have created bacula 5.0.3 deb packages in Ubuntu 10.10 64bit machine and installed it. When I tried running bconsole it never connects to the director. I have tried the same configuration in Ubuntu supplied Bacula 5.0.2 and it works fine there. To create the deb packages I have downloaded the 5.0.2 source code and copied the debian directory to 5.0.3 source directory and then created the deb packages.

Thanks in advance,

Arunav.