Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Using 2 different directories to backp

2010-10-31 20:41:47
Subject: [Bacula-users] Using 2 different directories to backp
From: eliassal <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 17:25:52 -0400
I recently managed to setup acula version 5.0.2 on FC13, . It is working and
managed to backup files.
I understood that jobs/pool/fileset/volume are related in order to physically
separate 2 distinct types of backups.
I created a volume on a 2nd hard drive, a pool, a job and ran the job, the
backup went to the same directory "/backup".

I went through the officiual doc but can not figure out how to do it.Is there
any step by step tutorial to follow.

Also, my intention of seting bacula is for disaster recovery over  network
(backing up to a network drive), is there any doc except the one provided by
bacula.org

Thanks in advance