Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Live backup

2010-10-21 17:40:47
Subject: [Bacula-users] Live backup
From: ivane91 <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:41:59 -0400
Hi, I have a rails web and I want to backup it. I create the job , and it's all
ok, but bacula is sending data through network at the same time it's backuping.
So, because there are files that changes (logs most importantly) and they are
big, it produces errors. So i have to copy the entire folder to another place
and do the backup point to that folder. So it does ok.

Is there a way to "create a temp file or folder" with bacula and backup this
and not the "live" folder which is constantly changing??

Thanks!