Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Can't cancel job

2010-10-19 17:57:51
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Can't cancel job
From: <alexander AT nautae.eti DOT br>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 19:55:23 -0200
> Are you certain that ALL Bacula processes were halted?  None of them

> were hung?

> Did you bounce the database?

I simply killed (used 'kill $pid' command for bacula-dir, bacula-sd and

bacula-fd, and checked with 'ps -afxu | grep bacula' looking for any

result).

Yes, I've killed everything of bacula in that terms.

But, not, I haven't restarted Postgres...

Is that sane in a production system? Is there any other approach?

Anyway, I'm pretty afraid about that because it's not impossible having a

100% used disk space, and obvious it will happen exactly when baculas is

running a job...

[]s

Alexander