Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Can't cancel job

2010-10-19 11:26:08
Subject: [Bacula-users] Can't cancel job
From: <alexander AT nautae.eti DOT br>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 12:56:34 -0200
Hi.

Excuse my English.

The backup server has 0% of free space (I know, it's a shame, but my

monitor system - Zabbix - it's not running yet).

Taking a look at bacula I can see a job running.

What I did was stop bacula, take a new disk (100% free space) and run

bacula again.

But the running job still there.

Worse, I can't start any other job because that sticked job.

Running 'cancel' command doesn't list the job.

And running 'cancel jobid=$number' or 'cancel job=$name' has no effect.

That last behavior is quiet weird...

I've purged the volume (because the volume is listed with 'Error').

Tried to cancel again the job... the same... the job still marked as

running (R).

Despite my specific situation, what should I do in that situation (0% free

space)?

All my volumes are files of 100MB.

[]s

Alexander