Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] project.bacula.org weee!

2010-10-06 14:52:51
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] project.bacula.org weee!
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:50:45 +0200
Hello Jeroen,

Thank you for the introduction to the new bacula.org project page that we
(you) are working on.  Obviously, it is something that I am very happy to see
and have been working toward for quite some time now.

Like you, I project.bacula.org as a place where Bacula users can put their
projects and have them very visible to all the other Bacula users.
Currently, on Source Forge, projects around Bacula are somewhat hidden in the
large number of other projects, and unless they have the word "bacula" in
them somewhere, other Bacula users probably don't even know about them.

I encourage and support all efforts that can help move this project forward.

Best regards,

Kern