Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] 5.0.3 psql indexes after upgrade

2010-10-04 04:42:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] 5.0.3 psql indexes after upgrade
From: Ralf Gross <Ralf-Lists AT ralfgross DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 10:39:05 +0200
Hi,

I just updated from 3.0.3 to 5.0.3. I know that there have been problems with
the update_postgresql_tables script. Here are my indexes:

bacula=# select * from pg_indexes where tablename='file';
 schemaname | tablename |   indexname    | tablespace |
         indexdef
------------+-----------+----------------+------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 public     | file      | file_pkey      |            | CREATE UNIQUE INDEX
file_pkey ON file USING btree (fileid)
 public     | file      | file_jobid_idx |            | CREATE INDEX
file_jobid_idx ON file USING btree (jobid)
 public     | file      | file_jpfid_idx |            | CREATE INDEX
file_jpfid_idx ON file USING btree (jobid, pathid, filenameid)
(3 Zeilen)

Can anyone confirm that these indexes are correct. Looking at the manual, they
look ok to me.

http://www.bacula.org/5.0.x-manuals/en/main/main/Catalog_Maintenance.html#SECTION004591000000000000000

Ralf