Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula, lto5 y SAS IBM TS2350 Tape Drive

2010-06-29 10:14:35
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula, lto5 y SAS IBM TS2350 Tape Drive
From: Mauricio Valencia <mvalencia AT comteco.com DOT bo>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:52:42 -0400
Hi everybody,

This is my first mail here, i have a doubt.

We already have a working conf with centos5.3 2.6.18-164.el5 #1 SMP,
Bacula release 3.0.2 and a IBM 3580tape drive LTO4

Now we want to buy a TS2350 LTO-5 Tape Drive SAS device,  but i cant
find info about compatibility with bacula, someone now if it works, i
read info about bacula 5, but there is no info about LTO5.

thanks and Best Regards.

--
Mauricio Marcio Valencia Romero
Soporte Tecnologías de Información