Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bat not showing all files

2010-06-28 20:09:26
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bat not showing all files
From: Mark Nienberg <gmane AT tippingmar DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 17:04:05 -0700
On 6/24/2010 7:37 AM, Mark Stiebel wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 10:06 AM, Mark Stiebel <mark AT froop DOT net
> <mailto:mark AT froop DOT net>> wrote:
>
>     However, using the windows Bat GUI (both 32 and 64 bit) when trying
>     to use the Version Browser, it only shows a handful of the
>     directories available. Deselecting or increasing the record limit
>     makes no difference.
>

> I've noticed now that its not only the version browser, but all the
> lists seem to be cut short - jobs, media, pools. Seems to be something
> limiting the amount of data that bat is receiving or display.
>
> Curiously, after enabling the "Display all message in console" debug
> option everything works!

I have the windows Bat set up on two different machines.  They both access
bacula
running on a linux server.  One of my windows machines is win7-64bit and it
exhibits
the problem you describe.  The other is XP-32bit and it does not have the
problem.
I'll try to test with the debug option and see if that changes anything.

--
Mark Nienberg
Sent from an invalid address. Please reply to the group.