Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula 5.0.2 "Truncate" feature not working

2010-06-21 13:46:49
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula 5.0.2 "Truncate" feature not working
From: Mingus Dew <shon.stephens AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:43:36 -0400
I am running 5.0.2 on Solaris 10 x86 edition. I upgraded to 5.0.2 specifically to use the Truncate volumes on purge feature.
I have setup Pool and updated volumes and followed the manual, but still my volumes do not seem to be truncating.

I was wondering if anyone has this setup and working and could share their relevant config and experiences.

Thanks,
Shon