Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problem installing Bacula-BAT

2010-06-17 07:26:34
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problem installing Bacula-BAT
From: Cato Myhrhagen <cato.myhrhagen AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 13:24:14 +0200
Hello

First let me say that i am new to FreeBSD and Bacula, so my question might be a bit trivial. Newertheless, I am having big problems installing Bacula BAT on my FreeBSD server. Let me explain what i have done so far:

1. Installed FreeBSD 8.0 rel
2. From the ports catalogue i have installed Xorg
3. Then I installed Bacula 3.0.2 rel (with MySQL), altso from the ports catalogue.

I then tried to install Backula-bat, but here i ran into trouble. First the installation starts as it should and then goes on for quite a while. Then suddenly it stops whith the following message:

install: /usr/ports/sysutils/bacula-bat/work/bacula-3.0.2/src/qt-console/.libs/bat: No such file or directory
*** Error code 71
Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/bacula-bat.
*** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/bacula-bat.
I googled the error code and got a suggestion to remove the following line in the makefile: ${INSTALL_PROGRAM} ${WRKSRC}/src/qt-console/.libs/bat ${PREFIX}/sbin and then run the installation again.
This makes the installation finish, but when i go into the Xorg window and types bat (is this the correct way to start BAT by the way), I get the message that the command is not found. I am now thinking that the installation did not succeed and that I have to do somthing else to fix the problem.

Eny suggestions? Would be very greatful if I could get this fixed somehow..

Best regards
Cato