Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problems with Windows7 64bit install

2010-06-17 07:08:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problems with Windows7 64bit install
From: Daniel Jacobi <daniel AT questmaster DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 13:06:04 +0200
Hi,

I verified that the installer worked on another machine. So after shutting down
all services and programs running I got the installer working on my machine.
Don't know with which it had a problem...

Thanks
        Daniel

Am 16.06.2010 um 10:58 schrieb visham:

> Daniel Jacobi wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I tried using the 'Administrator' account of Win7, but there it is the
>> same. The installer tries to load, but never shows the GUI :(
>>
>> Any other suggestions?
>> Daniel
>>
>> Am 15.06.2010 08:24, schrieb visham:
>>

>>> Log-off actual user and try to login with Administrator Account and start
>>> the installer.
>>>
>>> +----------------------------------------------------------------------

> I tried to install bacula client on a Windows 7 Professional 32bit box, and a
> Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit, the setup was OK.
>
> Try to download the setup file again from bacula.org and also try to install
> with windows XP compatibility mode.

> |This was sent by vishamdj AT yahoo.co DOT uk via Backup Central.

Daniel Jacobi                                      daniel AT questmaster DOT de
                                             http://www.questmaster.de

GPG-Key         gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.de.pgp.net --recv-key 0x7E06B5A5
Key fingerprint        AC1C 0A23 17E1 0D08 3ACF 21C7 7B53 D3EF 7E06 B5A5