Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula on SLES 11

2010-06-16 09:24:37
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula on SLES 11
From: Alex Huth <a.huth AT tmr DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:22:29 +0200
Hello!

I have installed Bacula on SLES 11 using the SLES 11/RPM provided by
OpenSuSE. The RPM´s didn´t create a bacula user and the daemons all run
as root.
On a FreeBSD machine running bacula i see the dir/sd daemon running as
bacula and the fd deamon as root/wheel. Now i have created a bacula
user, but how can i make the two daemons run as bacula?

Also i can´t connect with the bconsole. I have set all passwords in the
conf files. When i use bconsole it does nothing on the console.

How can i solve this two problems?

Greetings

Alex