Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Incremental backups always full size

2010-06-16 06:45:33
Subject: [Bacula-users] Incremental backups always full size
From: Jordi Augé <jordi AT auge DOT cat>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 12:24:17 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,

I am having a problem with a Bacula 5.0.1 installation. It's an Ubuntu 10.04
server, and Bacula's been installed from the Ubuntu repositories.

I'm backing up about 165 GB of data onto files and I'd like to make the backups
incremental.

The problem is, while the log shows that it's supposed to be doing an
incremental backup, the saved data will always be the full size, even if it
hasn't changed since the last full backup.

This is the log for the first (full) backup: http://pastebin.com/iwagCjVw
This is the log for the second (incremental) backup:
http://pastebin.com/2FGR15qM
This is the bacula director configuration file: http://pastebin.com/RnKmxcYR

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Jordi Augé