Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] volume expiration dates

2010-06-15 17:18:09
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] volume expiration dates
From: "Jeremiah D. Jester" <jjest AT u.washington DOT edu>
To: Phil Stracchino <alaric AT metrocast DOT net>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 14:12:54 -0700
What I'm trying to determine here is a onsite, offsite retention period. For
example, when I send the tapes away when should I have them returned to me to
add them in a blank tapes pool.  I realize that the Pool directive specifies
Volume Retention days. Maybe I'm thinking about this wrong? Any advice would be
appreciated.
JJ