Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Strange mail from backup

2010-06-15 04:38:41
Subject: [Bacula-users] Strange mail from backup
From: Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 10:35:26 +0200
Hi,
since a week  I receive strange errors mails from my bacula 5.0.1 on
every job es this:

    -  Fatal error: Authorization key rejected by Storage daemon.
    -  Could not connect to Client: Xyz on clienti:9102.
    -  Fatal error: File daemon at "abcd:9102" rejected Hello command

The strange thing is that if I look on 'bconsole' and tape 'mess' all
the job are gone well, and if I tape 'list jobs' all the jobs are in
T.
I can search on the volumes and I found that the volumes are reused and full..

So I can't understand wy every job send me a wrong error!

Any ideas?

CIAO

---
Carlo Filippetto