Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Windows Installer not creating service

2010-06-11 11:10:46
Subject: [Bacula-users] Windows Installer not creating service
From: Robert LeBlanc <robert AT leblancnet DOT us>
To: "bacula-users (anglais)" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:00:54 -0600
I'm seeing this on a regular basis where the Windows installer will not create the bacula-fd service and I'm having to do it manually. I've seen this on upgraded machines (I have ran the uninstall which did not remove the service (I removed it by hand before installing the new version)) and on new installs. Bacula is 5.0.2 and Windows is 2003 and 2003 R2. Has anyone see this problem and knows a solution?

Thanks,

Robert LeBlanc
Life Sciences & Undergraduate Education Computer Support
Brigham Young University