Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] question on schedules 5th sat/sun

2010-06-11 06:57:08
Subject: [Bacula-users] question on schedules 5th sat/sun
From: C.Keschnat AT internet-mit-iQ DOT de
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 12:53:38 +0200

Hi,
I'm trying to figure out how to get the schedules right when dealing with backups that run for longer than a day. I have a full backup set for the fifth saturday of a month. I also have jobs (copy jobs) that must run only after all other jobs for that cycle have finished. I cannot use "5th sun" in the schedule because in july for example, the fifth saturday is the 31st and the month has no 5th sunday.