Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] I need to buy a Tape Library

2010-06-10 07:12:43
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] I need to buy a Tape Library
From: Daniel Kamm <ylz AT ylz DOT ch>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 13:09:37 +0200
> Simone Martina<smartina AT noc.skylogicnet DOT com>  wrote:
> [...]
>> Someone, from this ML, has bought a new tape library working with Linux
>> and mtx-changer?

We got a Quantum Superloader 3 on LTO-3 and a Quantum Scalar i40 on two
LTO-4 drives on productive usage with no troubles at all.

  - Dan

----
Disclaimer: Intended and unintended adressee of this email must print
this email and eat the paper. But please help to safe our environment.
Instead of printing this email, consider to put it on an USB stick and
eat this USB stick.