Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Strange problem with bat

2010-06-08 08:46:52
Subject: [Bacula-users] Strange problem with bat
From: Heiko Schellhorn <schell AT iup.physik.uni-bremen DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 14:07:44 +0200
Hi all

today I've seen a strange problem with bat esp. Version Browser.

I cannot mark files and versions of files for restore.

When I select a job and click refresh the list of jobs and the directory-tree
is generated properly. I can navigate through the tree and expand subdirs etc.

When I click a directory it's files are displayed In the "File Name" tab and
when I further click a file it's versions are displayed in "Versions of File"
tab.

But I'm not able to mark the file for restore. Neither the checkbox in front of
the file to get it's recent version nor a version of the file.

But the oddness is when I mark a whole directory for restore in "Directories"
tab all it's files are marked and I'm able to uncheck single files in "Files"
resp. "Versions of Files" tab but I'm not able to mark they again for restore.

Restore with bconsole works perfect.

Some infos about my system.

Gentoo - Linux
Bacula 5.0.2  (just updated from 5.0.0 as I've seen the bat problem)

Before I newly setup my backup system with bacula 5.0 in february I was using
bat together with bacula 3.x without any problems. And the config nearly kept
the same as at the old backup-system.

Has someone also seen this phenomenon ? Any ideas how to solve it ?

Best regards

Heiko

  ATTENTION !!!!!      New Phone-Number:  62091
Dipl. Inf. Heiko Schellhorn

University of Bremen            Room:  NW1-U 2065
Inst. of Environmental Physics  Phone: +49(0)421 218 62091
P.O. Box 33 04 40               Fax:   +49(0)421 218 98 62091
D-28334 Bremen                  Mail:  mailto:schell AT physik.uni-bremen DOT de
Germany                         www:   http://www.iup.uni-bremen.de
                                       http://www.sciamachy.de
                                       http://www.geoscia.de

The Greatest burden in the world is the weight of you childs coffin on
your shoulder. Nothing in the universe can be heavier than that.