Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] wrong bootstrap file when doing restore

2010-06-07 08:11:29
Subject: [Bacula-users] wrong bootstrap file when doing restore
From: Emil Noether <granko2 AT email DOT cz>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 13:46:52 +0200
Hi,

I have the following problem. If I do a restore (let's say of a client
called cli-1) everything goes fine to the last step before final "yes".
I see these options:

Run Restore job
JobName:         job-restore-catalog
Bootstrap:       /var/lib/bacula/dir-our_director.xxx.cz.restore.1.bsr
Where:           /var/root/RESTORE
Replace:         always
FileSet:         fset-catalog
Backup Client:   cli-cli-1.xxx.cz
Restore Client:  cli-cli-1.xxx.cz
Storage:         sto-cli-1.xxx.cz
When:            2010-06-01 12:51:38
Catalog:         cat-cli-1
Plugin Options:  *None*
OK to run? (yes/mod/no): yes

It looks fine, but when I look at the file
"/var/lib/bacula/dir-our_director.xxx.cz.restore.1.bsr", there is the
following:
Storage="sto-cli-2.superhosting.cz"
Volume="FB-cli-1-0017"
MediaType="file-cli1"
VolSessionId=154
VolSessionTime=1274258382
VolAddr=228-999935864
FileIndex=34990-35229
FileIndex=35231-35243
FileIndex=35245-35264
FileIndex=35266-35405
FileIndex=35407-35517
FileIndex=35519-35788
FileIndex=35790-35802

So Storage at the first line is not correct! (Restore will end with an
error) It looks like that it takes a random storage from our storages.
Sometimes it is also MediaType incorrect in bootstrapfile. And sometimes
it also random Storage at options before (it is not so big problem,
because there you can see it, but in bootstrap file, it is quite hidden).

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Emil