Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] BConsole Error

2010-06-07 08:10:59
Subject: [Bacula-users] BConsole Error
From: rugamu <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 07:35:46 -0400
Hello,

I have an error when a try to connect to bconsole, i have just upgraded ubuntu
to the new version, and today i have tried to connect bconsole by typing:

prompt#bconsole

And the only thing that is shown on the console is this

prompt#bconsole
Conectando al Director glorfindel:9101
prompt#

No errors are shown, the command just wait about 15 seconds, and then it goes
again to the prompt.

My backups are failing too. Does anybody know what happens whit this.

Thanks a lot.