Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] IBM TS3100 autochanger

2010-05-29 10:21:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] IBM TS3100 autochanger
From: Phil Stracchino <alaric AT metrocast DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 10:19:16 -0400
On 05/28/10 23:13, masker wrote:

> Hello!
> I install a DELL PERC H200 SAS HBA + IBM ULTRIUM-HH5 in my DEBIAN system, but
> fail to install driver for tape drive, lin-tape (ver. 1.38.0) .
> Could you  please tell me how to make it ?
> Thanks.
> PS. mpt2sas module for HBA has installed successfully.

What is this lin-tape you speak of?

If your Linux kernel is properly configured (i.e, SCSI HBA support, SCSI
tape support, and the PERC6 low-level SCSI driver enabled), it should
Just Work.  If those aren't compiled into your kernel, see if you have
them present as modules.

co.ordinate DOT org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.