Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to find all file .avi from full tape

2010-05-28 05:37:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to find all file .avi from full tape
From: Simone Martina <smartina AT noc.skylogicnet DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:34:35 +0200
Thanks for your suggestions, I propose a query made with help of a
friend of mine:
SELECT CONCAT(Path.Path,Filename.Name) FROM Filename Inner Join File ON
Filename.FilenameId = File.FilenameId Inner Join Path ON File.PathId =
Path.PathId where (Filename.Name LIKE "%avi") OR (Filename.Name LIKE
"%AVI") OR (Filename.Name LIKE "%mpeg") OR (Filename.Name LIKE "%MPEG")
OR (Filename.Name LIKE "%mpg") OR (Filename.Name LIKE "%MPG");

Now, I bring up the "reasoner" (http://wggw.bellobello.it/macek.jpg) and
will go to talk to some of my collegues :-P.

Simone