Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to find all file .avi from full tape

2010-05-28 05:03:40
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to find all file .avi from full tape
From: Graham Keeling <graham AT equiinet DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 10:12:51 +0100
On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 10:47:00AM +0200, Simone Martina wrote:
> Hi at all,
> someone of my colleagues tends to save non-work files (like large avi
> file) in shared directory and so my bacula backup Job take a lot of time
> due to save these unuseful rubbish... I would like to find full path of
> something file name contaings avi or AVI, has bconsole a sort of command
> for these type of query, or should I do a query directly to mysql?

I had to do something similar yesterday. I don't know how to do it with
bconsole.

I ended up running something like this...

SELECT DISTINCT p.Path, fn.Name FROM Path p, File f, Filename fn
        WHERE p.PathId=f.PathId AND fn.FilenameId=f.FileId AND
                (p.Path LIKE '%avi%' OR fn.Name LIKE '%avi%');

...or maybe this...

SELECT DISTINCT p.Path, fn.Name FROM Path p, File f, Filename fn
        WHERE p.PathId=f.PathId AND fn.FilenameId=f.FileId AND
                fn.Name LIKE '%.avi';

You have to add more table joins to get the job and client out.