Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Upgrading copy jobs to backup jobs

2010-05-26 11:09:58
Subject: [Bacula-users] Upgrading copy jobs to backup jobs
From: C.Keschnat AT internet-mit-iQ DOT de
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 17:07:48 +0200
Hi,
this is from the bacula documentation:
"Note that when a copy is made, the original JobIds are left unchanged. The new copies can not be used for restoration unless you specifically choose them by JobId. If you subsequently delete a JobId that has a copy, the copy will be automatically upgraded to a Backup rather than a Copy, and it will subsequently be used for restoration."

The first part works, I can restore files from the copy when I choose the job by jobid. But after deleting the original job bacula tells me there is no backup when trying to restore. So this automatic upgrade doesn't seem to work. Also "list jobs"  still shows a "C" for the copy job, no "B". Any ideas?

Chris