Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] FileSet spec for Vista systems

2010-05-23 12:19:58
Subject: [Bacula-users] FileSet spec for Vista systems
From: Marc Chamberlin <marc AT marcchamberlin DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 09:16:41 -0700
Wonder if anyone has a good FileSet spec for backup of Vista systems? I would likes something fairly generic, for a single drive system that gets rid of all the warnings about not descending into this or that directory (due to it being a junction point) and accounts for file permissions etc.  (I do set the options of Enable VSS = yes and _onefs_ = no)...  I started creating my own but it is a real PITA to discover empirically all the complaints and exclude them one by one, so hopefully someone has paid that piper and will be willing to share?  (I liked the example provided for XP and Win2K systems, but it does not apply to Vista... And probably will need one for Windows 7 also, as soon as someone in our group steps up to using Windows 7...

Thanks in advance..   Marc..

--
Marc Chamberlin
 www.marcchamberlin.com

 A man said unto the universe - "Sir I Exist!"
 "However" replied the universe
 "I do not see where that creates in me a sense of
 an obligation" S Crane.