Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] I need to buy a Tape Library

2010-05-17 19:13:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] I need to buy a Tape Library
From: Lampzy <lampzy AT gmail DOT com>
To: Simone Martina <smartina AT noc.skylogicnet DOT com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:11:11 -0700
We have Overland Neo 200S 2U (SCSI interface).
With CentOS 5.4 x86_64 works right out of the box. It's an entry level
library but I think it is safe to say that Overland's NEO tape libraries
are compatible.

When you select a library make sure you have barcode reader. It's worth
the extra money.

Hope that helps.

--
Peter