Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Webacula problems with bconsole

2010-05-06 20:54:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Webacula problems with bconsole
From: "Joseph L. Casale" <jcasale AT activenetwerx DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 00:51:56 +0000
>The problem we've hit is the message "ERROR: Cannot execute bconsole. File not
>found." that shows up on the web browser.  See attached image.
>
>Since I'm new at this I don't know where to start looking and would appreciate
>any pointers you may have.

There is a webacula users list.

Your problem stems from the fact you have not properly
defined the location of bconsole in webacula's cnofig.ini.

Make sure access to bconsole for apache is configured right
as well.

The docs are slightly misleading iirc, as the visudo example
shows the path to bconsole differently than the config.ini
starts out as.

jlc