Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bat displays a wrong Volume usage percent

2010-04-30 11:06:21
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bat displays a wrong Volume usage percent
From: Eric Bollengier <eric.bollengier AT baculasystems DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 17:04:10 +0200
Hello,

Le vendredi 30 avril 2010 16:03:42, Niccolo Rigacci a écrit :
> Hello to all, I'm starting to use Bacula and I already have a
> question.
>
> The "Vol Usage" displayed by bat into the Media window is wrong.
> I have an LTO-4 tape library (800 Gb each tape), but bat assume
> something about 559.56 Mb (see the attached screenshot).

I think that this estimation is based on other volume of the same type. If all
your volumes are marked full or used after 500MB, bat will use this number to
display this statistic.

> I set the media and pool maxvolbytes to 858,993,459,200, but the
> value seems ignored.
>
> With llist media I see volcapacitybytes is 0, but I don't know
> how to change it.

I don't think that this value is currently used, could be a nice hint for Bat
or Bweb to give better Volume Usage view.

Bye

--
Need professional help and support for Bacula ?
Visit http://www.baculasystems.com