Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula 5.0.1, CentOS5.4 and BAT...not working

2010-04-23 17:12:52
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula 5.0.1, CentOS5.4 and BAT...not working
From: MoreDakka <jhenry AT 3cis DOT biz>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:10:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

So I've been able to get bacula working on CentOS5.4 quite easily and
accessing the tapes..etc..  However I cannot, for the life of me, get BAT
working at all.  This is what i used for the ./configure:

./configure --enable-smartalloc --enable-bat --enable-bwx-console
--enable-tray-monitor --with-mysql     --enable-conio
--with-qwt=/usr/include/qwt/

Under /etc/bacula there is no bat script at all.  Can someone please help me
find out what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks.