Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Using removable SATA disks as media

2010-04-21 19:53:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Using removable SATA disks as media
From: Phil Stracchino <alaric AT metrocast DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 19:51:10 -0400
On 04/21/10 19:18, Joseph Spenner wrote:
> [...]

"Shouldn't" is a powerful word.  You might want to test the theory by
doing something like this:

find /usr /opt/bacula/bin -mtime -1 -ls

to list all files that have been modified in the last 24 hours (or
-mtime -2 to check the last 48 hours) and see what's changing.  Another
alternative would be to start up BAT, go to Jobs Run, select job 183,
right-click, and select "List Files On Job"; Bacula will tell you
precisely which files were backed up.  (You can accomplish the same
thing using bconsole, but it'll require a manual SQL query.)  Then you
can look at the specific files that you know were backed up, and
determine why they got backed up.

co.ordinate DOT org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.