Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] restore directory incomplete

2010-04-14 12:35:57
Subject: [Bacula-users] restore directory incomplete
From: Olivier Riche <o.riche AT ulster.ac DOT uk>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:02:11 +0100
Hi,

I am using bacula 5.0.1 on linux opensuse 64bits and would like to
report a strange behaviour for the restore directory feature.

When I restore a user's directory using bconsole, some sub-folders are
missing and are not restored.

I checked Bacula catalog and those missing directories have been backed
up correctly because I can restore them individually.

For example, if I restore /home/olivier folder, the
/home/olivier/Desktop is not restored. Nevertheless I can restore
/home/olivier/Desktop individually if I specify /home/olivier/Desktop
when choosing to restore using a list of directories.

It would be handy to make sure that no sub-folders are missing when
restoring users' folders.

Any help appreciated

Regards

Olivier

--
 Olivier RICHE, Computing officer
 University of Ulster, School of Biomedical Sciences,

----

Western laziness consists of cramming our lives with compulsive activity, so
that there is no time at all to confront the real issues. -