Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-dir dies on 3.0.3 version

2010-04-10 12:31:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-dir dies on 3.0.3 version
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: Gustavo Nunes Freire Ribeiro <gustavo AT linconet.com DOT br>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 12:28:51 -0400
On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Gustavo Nunes Freire Ribeiro
<gustavo AT linconet.com DOT br> wrote:
> Hello Mehma,
>
> I've done these 2 tests:
>
> I commented out messages section and still going the same problem. Guilt
> bstmp's really not because I am not using it.
>
> I had restarted the bacula-dir after running the first job and it runs
> the first job, when I run the second job it
> simply stop. When I ask the status of the bacula-dir, it shows that the
> job is running, but when I check in bacula-sd and bacula-fd does not
> there is no job running. Sorry my english =)

How long have you waited? Was there activity on the database server? A
job will end on the FD side but still be running on the director for
sometimes several minutes. The reason is it may take a long time to
despool the database entries.

John